Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Multimedia Musing

I recently finished two new books. You can read the reviews for them here.

================================================

Music I'm currently inspired by and listening to, sometimes loudly and repeatedly:

Given Up by Linkin Park = I first heard this song on the trailer for the movie Crank 2. It's one of those songs that you just can't turn up loud enough. I love it! (Warning : a few f-bombs are dropped)

Gravity by Sara Barellis = This song reminds me a bit of Kissing You by Des'ree (from the Romeo and Juliet soundtrack). It's one of those songs that you want complete silence around you so you can really soak it up, and during her high note about 3/4 of the way though it will probably give you chills.

Her Morning Elegance by Oren Lavie = This is a peppy, fun song. The video is pretty darned cool too, made using stop motion animation. I'm dissapointed not to find the mp3 on Amazon.com yet though.

No comments:

counter stats