Saturday, December 08, 2012

Probation and Parkour (Dreaming)

I had an odd dream last night (12/4/2012):

I was riding as a passenger in a metallic green Chevy Impala with 20 - 22" rims (similar to the picture above).  The driver engaged the hydraulic suspension so that the front of the car was as high as possible, while the rear was as low as it could go.  The angle of our seats now made it difficult or impossible to see the road, except he had another windshield under our feet that allowed us to look through the floor at the road ahead of us.

For some reason we got pulled over (the driver had guns or drugs or something) and then arrested.  Since the reason we were arrested was primarily the driver's fault, I was only on probation, but also on constant watch by a probation officer whenever I left my house.

The gentleman who was watching me was an older guy (like me I guess), but you could tell he was tough as nails.  I told him I was going to get some exercise, to which he approved (since he thought he would have no problem keeping up).  After running for a bit and ending up in a stadium of some sort, I started to perform a bunch of parkour maneuvers, leaping over and under and around things.  Needless to say, the other chap couldn't hang with me and I had a few moments of freedom from my probation babysitter.

Then I woke up.

I should add that I've never tried parkour (although I would love to), and that I really have no idea how probation works or if there is any variety where you are actually watched by someone like that.  It was just a weird dream.

No comments:

counter stats