Sunday, May 31, 2009

It's Too Precious of a Commodity

I think I am almost done with what very well may be the last game of Scrabble that I ever play on Facebook. I was undefeated going into it, and I was somewhat determined to stay that way. I spent entirely too much time trying to come up with the best possible move, all to no avail.

It's now just time down the drain that I could have spend doing oh so many other things, such as blogging, exercising, working on our family web page, spending some personal time with God, etc.

My free time is just too valuable for wasting it like that, especially now with a newborn baby.

1 comment:

Amanda Lomonaco said...

You are a sore loser. I like playing it and can do it while I am feeding the baby. It's a great way to expand the vocabulary and exercise the mind, too.

counter stats