Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What's With the New Blog Title?

The meaning of my new blog title is the result of a recent realization.
  1. I am not exceptional at anything, that I can think of anyway.
  2. Almost everything about me however, is above average, by an average amount. In other words, I probably fall right in the middle of just average and excellent.
This is applicable to things that I have had no say in whatsoever - what God has chosen to bless me with - such as my height, health, looks, intellect, relationship with God, etc. And things that I have worked at improving upon, such as education, occupational skills, fitness, spiritual growth, etc.

The one thing that I can say about me that is as excellent as I could possibly imagine it is my family - both growing up (parents, siblings, etc), and to an even greater degree presently (my wife and children).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your big blog is showing! From the SOB. Mike Sandeman. Tintstudiotampa@yahoo.com

counter stats